How I Do My HURRR
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Time to get all pretty for the in-laws. If you want to try my go-to loose curl look, this is how I do it!
MY HAIR ROUTINE
1) I brush through my hair with my Sheila Stotts Brush. I love this brush so much and it feels so good on my scalp.
2) Dry my hair with the GHD Hair Dryer. I start with my bangs first. If you don’t dry them first they look insane! To dry my bangs I use a small round boar head brush. I sometimes use a metal small round brush to straighten.
3) After everything is dry, I run through it with my GHD Flat Iron. It gets hot in like 10 seconds and it’s the best.
4) Once it’s all straight, I spray my bangs with Hask Charcoal Purifying Dry Shampoo because these bangs will get greasy without it.
5) Gotta love a good hairspray!! I take Saints and Sinners flexible working hair spray and lightly spray all over my hair.
6) To curl, I use the T3 Wand. I just take small sections of my hair and wrap them away from my face to create a very loose wave. I spray again and voila!
Whaddaya think?? If you don’t like it, don’t tell me. Haters back off. If you do like it or if you have any other hair tips or questions, leave it in the comments!
ONE MORE THING!
And if you like my shirt, find it here!
Have a wonderful holiday filled with great family and great food!!!!